Definition of toddler in English:
A young child who is just beginning to walk.
- Primary school children and even toddlers as young as two have been caught starting fires.
- There were young babies screaming and toddlers vomiting on the floor.
- The six sessions include giving tips and ideas for playing with young children and toddlers.
- Example sentences
- By the time Nat reached toddlerhood, I was being instructed on which classes to sign her up for, which nursery schools to look at, which sports should she play and musical instruments she should master.
- Just a couple of weeks ago, a study came out in the journal Pediatrics which claimed that TV watching in toddlerhood contributes to attentional problems in the early elementary years.
- At last check, only one of our girls has made it through toddlerhood unscathed and I no longer believe that the feminine gender enters the world magically imbued with an inner ballerina-like grace.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan