- A young child who is just beginning to walk.More example sentences
- Primary school children and even toddlers as young as two have been caught starting fires.
- There were young babies screaming and toddlers vomiting on the floor.
- The six sessions include giving tips and ideas for playing with young children and toddlers.
- More example sentences
- By the time Nat reached toddlerhood, I was being instructed on which classes to sign her up for, which nursery schools to look at, which sports should she play and musical instruments she should master.
- Just a couple of weeks ago, a study came out in the journal Pediatrics which claimed that TV watching in toddlerhood contributes to attentional problems in the early elementary years.
- At last check, only one of our girls has made it through toddlerhood unscathed and I no longer believe that the feminine gender enters the world magically imbued with an inner ballerina-like grace.