- A slight forward divergence of a pair of wheels so that they are closer together behind than in front.More example sentences
- For example, steer axle toe-out will cause excessive wear on the inside of both tires while toe-in will cause wear on the outside shoulders of the tires.
- The position of the steering gear was lowered and the linkage was shortened to give good linear toe-control and minimal toe-out, improving stability.
- In heavier cars a bit of rear toe-out can induce a bit more oversteer to help the car rotate.
More definitions of toe-outDefinition of toe-out in:
- The US English dictionary