- (Of music) making one want to tap one’s feet; lively: from acid rock to Yiddish folk to toe-tapping countryMore example sentences
- So you've got the great food, you've got the friendly service, you've got the relaxed atmosphere and toe-tapping music.
- This is the production that came to the Alhambra, with some cast changes but the same corny lyrics and toe-tapping music.
- The subwoofer rock and the speakers give a fairly rich presentation of his toe-tapping music.
More definitions of toe-tappingDefinition of toe-tapping in:
- The US English dictionary