- Articles used in washing and taking care of one’s body, such as soap, shampoo, and toothpaste: a range of toiletries (as modifier toiletry) men’s toiletry salesMore example sentences
- Therefore, having soap, shampoo and toiletry items available to them is a big plus.
- I did say that I needed toothpaste and other personal toiletries, which they supplied to me.
- Last week she spent £15 sending parcels to her son, containing items like toothpaste and toiletries.
More definitions of toiletriesDefinition of toiletries in:
- The US English dictionary