- Exhausted by punishing physical labour: a toilworn old womanMore example sentences
- It was to the poor, weary, toilworn people that Jesus loved to speak His comforting words.
- Princeton is chock-full of self-aware boarding school types toilworn from years of being unfairly stereotyped and underestimated, finally endeavoring to tomahawk that stereotype altogether.
- Here we are weary and toilworn, but yonder is the land of rest where the sweat of labour shall no more bedew the worker's brow, and fatigue shall be for ever banished.
More definitions of toilwornDefinition of toilworn in:
- The US English dictionary