- A bridge where drivers or pedestrians must pay to cross.More example sentences
- This is the part of the journey that appeals to my sadistic side - glancing through the windscreens at the faces of frustrated drivers stuck in the queue waiting to cross the toll bridge.
- The controversial toll bridge linking the Kyle of Lochalsh and Skye opened in October 1995.
- Ian says the new Selby bypass will bring in extra trade from those who didn't want to cross the toll bridge before.
More definitions of toll bridgeDefinition of toll bridge in:
- The US English dictionary