- A barrier across a road where drivers or pedestrians must pay to go further.More example sentences
- It means, the car driver can choose to go back to the entrance toll gate to hand it the fee every 7 days, or to go to the police to pay a little bit higher - 150 RMB per month.
- We throw luggage into boot and hit the road as far as the toll gate will allow us.
- Every day he passed through the toll gate where I worked.
More definitions of toll gateDefinition of toll gate in:
- The US English dictionary