- A road that drivers must pay to use.More example sentences
- Now the local Department of Transportation has opened up the current carpool lane that runs along half of my route home to single drivers as a toll road.
- As per the draft Master Plan, there is a green wedge of 11, 294 acres between the toll road and the peripheral road.
- He said motorists would be able to reach the road via the Jakarta-Merak toll road, and from Serpong and Lippo Karawaci.
More definitions of toll roadDefinition of toll road in:
- The US English dictionary