- A record obtained by tomography.More example sentences
- This time, the computed tomogram showed an abscess at the site of the excised vascular anomaly.
- The inflammatory events can be related to the presence or absence of airflow obstruction and to the presence of emphysema in computed tomograms of the lungs.
- Six hundred and eight additional liver computed tomograms detected only one asymptomatic patient with liver metastases who might have benefited from liver resection.
More definitions of tomogramDefinition of tomogram in:
- The US English dictionary