- A protective cover for the seats in an open car or cabin cruiser when they are not in use.More example sentences
- As a result, it does not need either a tonneau cover nor a roof lid.
- Also the luggage area has been given a tonneau cover that moves with the rear seats to maintain its job of keeping articles in the boot from prying eyes.
- Fortunately, our bed was lined and protected with a soft tonneau cover, and thus stored all our family gear (including two bikes) for a weekend away.
More definitions of tonneau coverDefinition of tonneau cover in:
- The US English dictionary