adjectiveformal or humorous
Relating to hairdressing: she’d had her customary go at me over tonsorial neglect
More example sentences
- I envy the youth of today, who never had to live through an era of such tonsorial, not to say sartorial, horrors.
- Those who know me will know I don't pay much attention to matters tonsorial.
- A few of the bolder women stroke the hair of the blondes in our group - the people who live along the Siang are South-East Asian in appearance, and lack variety on the tonsorial front.
- [as submodifier]: a tonsorially flamboyant gangsterMore example sentences
- During my more tonsorially experimental phases, I noted with interest that the levels of attention I would get from in-store security staff depended on the colour of my hair.
- The fact that he is British and shaven headed may be of some comfort to, say, the tonsorially elegant Antipodean, but frankly, does it matter?
- I was just wondering why women should think that bald men were more intelligent than those of us not tonsorially challenged.
Definition of tonsorial in:
- The US English dictionary