- • informal Used to indicate that something is regrettable but is now beyond retrieval: too bad, but that’s the way it isMore example sentences
- Now when that means you lose a little money on the stock market or whatever, that's too bad.
- In a way it's too bad, but if he becomes a casualty, it will be his own fault.
- It would be too bad if professional boxing had to be stopped because there is a lot of good talent here.
More definitions of too badDefinition of too bad in:
- The US English dictionary