- A small brush with a long handle, used for cleaning the teeth.More example sentences
- Relatives of missing people were asked to provide DNA samples by bringing in toothbrushes, hair brushes, electric razors, and other personal items.
- I was made to feel a failure because I don't keep old toothbrushes to clean those hard to reach cracks with and was made to feel a fool because I still have a toilet brush.
- On the fifth day the guards said that they had verified the women's statements and brought them clean underwear, toothbrushes and toothpaste.
More definitions of toothbrushDefinition of toothbrush in:
- The US English dictionary