Definition of toothy in English:
adjective (toothier, toothiest)
Having or showing large, numerous, or prominent teeth: a toothy smile
More example sentences
- A tall gangly fellow with a toothy smile and awkward social skills, he wrote murder mysteries for a hobby.
- The actor then flashed a toothy smile to reveal his uneven chompers.
- A sophisticated sway and toothy smile are the last skills Gracie wants to practice.
- Example sentences
- I used to work with an Express columnist - her face rather toothily smirks out at you each weekday.
- Sammy looked up at Vincent and smiled toothily before slurring, ‘'Ello, Vinnie.
- ‘But I'm happy because I have Billy,’ she grinned toothily.
Definition of toothy in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan