- A man’s formal hat with a high cylindrical crown.More example sentences
- We then went back to the Gilded Balloon where Rock and Roll Bruce became fascinated with a woman in a red top hat and thigh boots.
- A man in a full Portugal suit, a green and red top hat and tails like a multi-coloured hotel doorman, comes over.
- The most suspicious hats include: top hats, panty hose, ski masks, oversized foam cowboy hats, and miters.
More definitions of top hatDefinition of top hat in:
- The US English dictionary