- Of the highest quality or ranking: a top-line actMore example sentences
- ‘Stocks that combine defensive qualities with top-line growth are preferred,’ the research note said.
- They insist that the figure is in line with London prices for front-row seats for many top-line acts.
- Given voices by top-line impressionists and vocal caricaturists, the puppets were manipulated by a team of skilled handlers to act out the quantity of wickedly witty sketches that comprised each edition of the show.
More definitions of top-lineDefinition of top-line in:
- The US English dictionary