Of the highest quality; excellent: a top-notch hotel
More example sentences
- It offers excellent value for money, top-notch image quality and a wealth of useful features.
- It had a selection of top-notch artisan products and fine wines, in addition to its bigger industries.
- Unquestionably possess the greatest depth of talent in the finals, with top-notch quality throughout.
excellent, superb, splendid, fine, outstanding, great, marvellous, brilliant, superlative, sterling, prime, very good, choice, select, superior
informal A1, ace, crack, top-drawer, tip-top, super, out of this world, stellar, wicked, mega, crucial, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
British informal brill
- More example sentences
- It was a magnificent triumph for the Gillingham-based Emma to take on and beat the top-notchers from the high profile sports of football, cricket, triathlon and superbike.
- Uppermost in Ella's mind is to ensure that top-notchers are all fit to face the English side in a crucial Heineken Cup tie.
- One or two prospective top-notchers have already had a run-out, notably Henrietta Knight's Best Mate at Exeter on Tuesday.