Definition of topcoat in English:
- Overcoats, topcoats, jackets, blankets, sweaters or other items can be wound around your forearm to protect it from knife slashes or hits from hard objects.
- From military looks to classic topcoats, check out all the cool outerwear available for fall 2004.
- Crutches, walking aids as well as blankets, quilts, topcoats, hats, scarves and gloves for people of all ages are urgently wanted.
2An outer coat of paint.
- And avoid fast-drying topcoats: They may be convenient, but the ingredients in many formulas tend to shrink the polish, making it more prone to chipping.
- If you don't wear polish, try to put on a clear topcoat to show that you put some effort into your grooming.
- Simply clean that surface with a wax and grease remover, then topcoat with any of these topcoats.
Words that rhyme with topcoathousecoat • undercoat
Definition of topcoat in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan