Definition of topless in English:
(Of a woman) having the breasts uncovered: a topless dancer
More example sentences
- Finally I got rid of them too and just have some topless ladies in thongs stand around by the pool all day long.
- Rows of tanned muscles, tight speedos, topless girls and G-strings adorned the towels.
- Their place is R-rated outings with plenty of hard-hitting stuff and the occasional topless woman.
- 1toplessness noun
- Example sentences
- The fact is, toplessness in a man is not equal to toplessness in a woman.
- Armed with the map, Richard and a young French couple he has met (she: slender brunette, winning eyes, partial to toplessness; he: undeserving) set off to find the beach.
- The sunny, warm weekend was filled with that special combination of friendly flirting, sincere helpfulness, and relaxed toplessness that characterizes the festival every year.
Words that rhyme with toplessPatroclus • coxless
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.