Definition of topless in English:
(Of a woman) having the breasts uncovered: a topless dancer
More example sentences
- Finally I got rid of them too and just have some topless ladies in thongs stand around by the pool all day long.
- Rows of tanned muscles, tight speedos, topless girls and G-strings adorned the towels.
- Their place is R-rated outings with plenty of hard-hitting stuff and the occasional topless woman.
- toplessness noun
- Example sentences
- The fact is, toplessness in a man is not equal to toplessness in a woman.
- Armed with the map, Richard and a young French couple he has met (she: slender brunette, winning eyes, partial to toplessness; he: undeserving) set off to find the beach.
- The sunny, warm weekend was filled with that special combination of friendly flirting, sincere helpfulness, and relaxed toplessness that characterizes the festival every year.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.