- A topologically distinct isomer, especially of DNA.More example sentences
- The distribution of 2 plasmid DNA topoisomers was measured by Southern blot analysis with a radiolabeled 2 DNA probe.
- Comparing the topoisomer distribution of plasmid DNA from the ancestor with the completely relaxed plasmid control yielded an estimate of = - 0.066 for the ancestor.
- An extract was deemed to be deficient if, in all three trials, the ratio of intermediate to supercoiled products indicated an accumulation of intermediate topoisomers (compared to wild type).
More definitions of topoisomerDefinition of topoisomer in:
- The US English dictionary