- An enzyme which alters the supercoiled form of a DNA molecule.More example sentences
- Taken together, these results indicate that the overexpression of the topoisomerase I gene causes DNA damage that is lethal only in the scaA - background.
- Among the genes affected by supercoiling are the topoisomerase genes.
- The clastogenicity of topoisomerase inhibitors is believed to result from the transient stabilization of the topoisomerase enzyme with DNA during the catalytic cycle.
More definitions of topoisomeraseDefinition of topoisomerase in:
- The US English dictionary