nounchiefly North American
- Women’s tight-fitting calf-length trousers.More example sentences
- She frustrates her teenage daughter's ‘passion for ordinariness’ by dressing for Parents' Day at school in ‘tapestried toreador pants and a Pucci pink silk sweater and a Mexican serape’.
- She is the woman with very short, dyed blonde hair and toreador pants and big hoop earrings and some sort of peasant blouse.
- Once, Bert almost tripped over Sam, spinning around to admire a passing woman melted into tight turquoise toreador pants, a jeweled white sweater, and heavy make-up, including bee-stung lips covered with pale, nearly white lipstick.
More definitions of toreador pantsDefinition of toreador pants in:
- The US English dictionary