- Small pasta parcels stuffed with a cheese or vegetable mixture.More example sentences
- Next is a page with 17 Pasta selections with spaghetti, fettuccine, penne, gnocchi, tortelli, lasagne and tortellini.
- An antipasto of local ham and salami is followed by good renditions of local pasta staples like tortelli di zucca and tagliatelle al sugo di anatra (with duck sauce), washed down a glass or two of honest Lambrusco.
- To finish the tortelli: Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil.
Italian, plural of tortello 'small cake, fritter'.
More definitions of tortelliDefinition of tortelli in:
- The US English dictionary