- Tortelli which have been rolled and formed into small rings.More example sentences
- Remove the tortellini from the ring molds and crimp the front edge of each.
- Bream is not packed with flavour, so it works well with plenty of others. On this occasion, some clever citrus orzo and a prawn tortellini combined with a bisque emulsion to deliver plenty of flavour.
- To finish the tortellini: Divide the reserved pasta dough into three pieces.
Italian, plural of tortellino, diminutive of tortello 'small cake, fritter'.
More definitions of tortelliniDefinition of tortellini in:
- The US English dictionary