- The distortion produced by an amplifier, as measured in terms of the harmonics of the sinusoidal components of the signal that it introduces.More example sentences
- It delivers audio noise performance with total harmonic distortion and noise at 0.001%.
- Neither card comes close to breaking the 100dB barrier for Dynamic range, but Creative is noticeably superior in term of total harmonic distortion and intermodulation distortion.
- The amount of distortion produced by the electronic device is called its total harmonic distortion.
More definitions of total harmonic distortionDefinition of total harmonic distortion in:
- The US English dictionary