- The ability to remember with clarity every detail of the events of one’s life or of a particular event, object, or experience: he retained to the end of his life a total recall she was teaching five-year-olds how to have total recall of their two-times tableMore example sentences
- Millions of Americans remember that morning as a ‘flashbulb memory,’ the vivid and total recall of a stressful, emotional and often historic event.
- If I had powers of total recall, or at least a video recorder, I might be able to be more informative about what the programme was supposed to convey.
- There are no uncertainties, no reflections on the nature of memory, only total recall.
More definitions of total recallDefinition of total recall in:
- The US English dictionary