- 1A device showing the number and amount of bets staked on a race, to facilitate the division of the total among those backing the winner.More example sentences
- Instant Racing is wagering processed through a standard totalizator.
- Exempt are punters wanting to place a bet online with a bookmaker or a totalisator licensed in South Africa.
- Julius realised his rejected voting machine could speed up this whole process, so by 1913 he'd changed his voting machine into a totalisator, nicknamed the tote, which counted all the bets.
- 1.1 another term for Tote.
More definitions of totalizatorDefinition of totalizator in:
- The US English dictionary