- Totally: [as submodifier]: it’s summer so it’s light all the time plus the scenery is totes amazing this is pretty embarrassing but I was totes asleep I’m tots scared right nowMore example sentences
- You must have been so totes angry.
- We have no fur babies which makes us totes sad but our dwelling space doesn't allow for them, only for obnoxious neighbors.
- The open back with skinny, spidery straps is totes beautiful.
early 21st century: alteration of totally.
More definitions of totesDefinition of totes in:
- The US English dictionary