- 1A person or thing that touches.More example sentences
- Base touchers don't really care about what you've been up to and how you've been, unless it affects them.
- Indeed, while when it comes to the balance of the physical closeness versus looking and admiring your partner from a bit of a distance, you tend more strongly to be a toucher than a watcher.
- Take it in turns to be the touched and the toucher.
- 1.1(In bowls) a wood that touches the jack.More example sentences
- Bob of The Dream Team got 4 touchers on 1 end, great bowling Bob.
- A marker must not move from his position except to observe whether a bowl is likely to become a toucher or to answer a question requiring a closer inspection.
More definitions of toucherDefinition of toucher in:
- The US English dictionary