- The commercial organization and operation of holidays and visits to places of interest: a national fund for the promotion of tourism [as modifier]: the tourism industryMore example sentences
- This will be done with the help of tourism offices and the Visit Britain organisation.
- His idea was to promote and generate tourism and interest in historical matters.
- A city so reliant on tourism will deter repeat visits if it looks filthy or unkempt.
More definitions of tourismDefinition of tourism in:
- The US English dictionary