- Having tow-coloured or untidy hair.More example sentences
- After all, he'll be able to watch the first three without knowing that the tow-headed little boy will become the scourge of the universe.
- She was what some people would call tow-headed and fair.
- He's Jimmy Bly, a tow-headed, blue-eyed youngster with a protective, over-bearing, pugnacious older brother Demille (Robert John Renaud) who serves as his manager and mother hen.
More definitions of tow-headedDefinition of tow-headed in:
- The US English dictionary