- A building used for the administration of local government.More example sentences
- He said people had the right to know how much administration restructuring at the town hall cost.
- In its time this tiny jewel of a palace has served as a governor's residence, a town hall, a mint and a prison.
- It will be set up at the top of the town hall to receive signals from the mobile cameras wherever they are in Colchester.
More definitions of town hallDefinition of town hall in:
- The US English dictionary