- The chief executive officer in a garrison town or fortress.More example sentences
- No one is better qualified: he is an authority on Knaresborough, the traditional birthplace of the soothsayer, and was twice town major.
- I had town majors who have straight away hanged a Russian for the theft of a piece of soap.
- Gynkeesh people are ruled by the free market, their towns are ruled by merchant guilds and town majors.
More definitions of town majorDefinition of town major in:
- The US English dictionary