- A person who takes part in the activity of parkour or free running: railings, walls, stairs, benches, bollards, and concrete structures are all there to be conquered, say the traceursMore example sentences
- The fictional plot centred around the Yamakasi, a group of traceurs despised by the police for causing havoc in the neighbourhood.
- It also seems that London traceurs have been exploring the potential for parkour around the estate architecture.
- In trying to free themselves from social restraints, the traceurs create and foster their own.
early 21st century: French, literally 'tracer'.
More definitions of traceurDefinition of traceur in:
- The US English dictionary