- Athletic events that take place on a running track. Compare with field events.More example sentences
- It is only in latter years that the 10k track event and the marathon have been introduced for women at the World Championships and the Olympic Games.
- The relay events are always exciting, and as the final track event, they generate considerable interest, not least from all the fellow athletes watching.
- She was entered in the track event in case anything went wrong in her preferred event.
More definitions of track eventsDefinition of track events in:
- The US English dictionary