- 1 Electronics The maintenance of a constant difference in frequency between two or more connected circuits or components.More example sentences
- The text describes the apparatus and method for differential tracking in a magneto-optic data storage system using mark edge detection.
- This tracking system provides for the tracking of a target matching the preloaded or hyperspectral signature observed prior to launch.
- 1.1The formation of a conducting path for an electric current over the surface of an insulating material.More example sentences
- The tracking and strap cells along with the tracking scheme allow for better tracking of current within the array without the necessity of adding timing margin.
- When the needle is removed, the metal ring remains in place, permitting electromagnetic tracking of the catheter as it is fed through the vascular system.
- 3US The streaming of school pupils.More example sentences
- Conversely, they believe tracking can doom non-gifted pupils to low expectations and exclusion.
- There was not a clear pattern of tracking and exclusion in vocational and academic courses along a White/non-White divide.
- This type of tracking of students was bolstered by the single most important innovation in educational science during that era: intelligence testing.
More definitions of trackingDefinition of tracking in:
- The US English dictionary