noun (plural trackmen)
- A person employed in laying and maintaining railway track.More example sentences
- In the darkness at around 6am, the trackmen were using petrol-powered generators to light the site.
- They push carts, assist trackmen and timbermen, shovel dirt and handle material, and do other necessary unskilled work about the mines.
- At the time I thought he was joking, but I was soon to learn that many of the company's trackmen seldom do even three hours work a day.
More definitions of trackmanDefinition of trackman in:
- The US English dictionary