- A book published by a commercial publisher and intended for general readership.More example sentences
- A manuscript for a trade book goes through several stages of editing before it goes to press.
- It might not matter in a general trade book, but the author does not seem to be addressing himself principally to a popular lay audience.
- Most impressively, the report is illustrated with nine photographs bearing marks of a finer finish than the average trade book of the time could boast.
More definitions of trade bookDefinition of trade book in:
- The US English dictionary