- A sale of an article in order to buy something similar but more expensive and of higher quality.More example sentences
- Each group identified trades that achieved improved balance across its programs and then prioritized trade-ups and trade-offs for the group as a whole.
- They offer the same benefits their full-scale brothers do: a trade-up from premium domestics.
- Because of the effectiveness of sprinkler systems, codes often allow trade-offs or trade-ups on other elements of the fire protection system.
More definitions of trade-upDefinition of trade-up in:
- The US English dictionary