- The action or activity of buying and selling goods and services: [as modifier]: trading profits leaptMore example sentences
- There is no doubt that the concentration on agricultural liberalization brought the key concerns of fair trade and equitable trading opportunities to the forefront.
- Enormous trading activities with transportation might affect the fragile and pristine environment in an adverse manner.
- Thus the action lies where there is a real possibility of damage to some business or trading activity.
More definitions of tradingDefinition of trading in:
- The US English dictionary