- North American term for roundabout ( sense 1 of the noun).More example sentences
- A separate monument located in Timbuktu celebrates the peace accord; still another monument on a traffic circle in Bamako also commemorates the settlement.
- I washed my hands and stood drying them at the window facing the traffic circle outside the office.
- I quit being afraid when we turned right at the traffic circle.
More definitions of traffic circleDefinition of traffic circle in:
- The US English dictionary