Definition of trailing edge in English:
1The rear edge of a moving body, especially an aircraft wing or propeller blade.
- He built up the aft portion of the fuselage to meet the trailing edge of the wing and closed in the cockpit, making it a hybrid Monocoupe.
- The fourth and fifth fingers run from the leading edge to the trailing edge of the wing, and stretched across all the fingers is a thin, flexible skin.
- To minimise radar signature, sweep angles are identical for the leading and trailing edges of the wing and tail (planform alignment).
2 Electronics The part of a pulse in which the amplitude diminishes.
- Therefore, the trailing edge of the hyperpolarizing pulse finds the charge in its resting state.
- Electrostatic image transfer device having a two level transfer voltage for improving image quality at leading and trailing edge regions
Definition of trailing edge in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan