1The rear edge of a moving body, especially an aircraft wing or propeller blade.
- He built up the aft portion of the fuselage to meet the trailing edge of the wing and closed in the cockpit, making it a hybrid Monocoupe.
- The fourth and fifth fingers run from the leading edge to the trailing edge of the wing, and stretched across all the fingers is a thin, flexible skin.
- To minimise radar signature, sweep angles are identical for the leading and trailing edges of the wing and tail (planform alignment).
2 Electronics The part of a pulse in which the amplitude diminishes.
- Therefore, the trailing edge of the hyperpolarizing pulse finds the charge in its resting state.
- Electrostatic image transfer device having a two level transfer voltage for improving image quality at leading and trailing edge regions
Definition of trailing edge in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.