- 1The rear edge of a moving body, especially an aircraft wing or propeller blade.More example sentences
- He built up the aft portion of the fuselage to meet the trailing edge of the wing and closed in the cockpit, making it a hybrid Monocoupe.
- The fourth and fifth fingers run from the leading edge to the trailing edge of the wing, and stretched across all the fingers is a thin, flexible skin.
- To minimise radar signature, sweep angles are identical for the leading and trailing edges of the wing and tail (planform alignment).
- 2 Electronics The part of a pulse in which the amplitude diminishes.More example sentences
- Therefore, the trailing edge of the hyperpolarizing pulse finds the charge in its resting state.
- Electrostatic image transfer device having a two level transfer voltage for improving image quality at leading and trailing edge regions
More definitions of trailing edgeDefinition of trailing edge in:
- The US English dictionary