A person undergoing training for a particular job or profession: [as modifier]: trainee solicitors
More example sentences
- Strangest moment however came in the the queue for the buffet from a young trainee solicitor.
- I smiled as he talked about the limitations of his current job as a trainee solicitor.
- We must make sure that the trainees recruited for schoolteaching are quality trainees.
- More example sentences
- The notion that a young person entering an apprenticeship or traineeship can bargain equally with a prospective employer is laughable.
- There are only a few traineeships that are on offer to potential theatre directors, so I knew I had to grab the opportunity.
- It means those who then start their traineeships have already played at that level and proved they can cope with it.