- A number of people or a quantity of a commodity transported by train.More example sentences
- And remember, they're talking about hauling 100,000 truckloads, and over 20,000 trainloads of this stuff.
- But it was another 50 years before the exodus of eight trainloads of Jewish children from Nazi-occupied Czechoslovakia through Hitler's Germany to Britain was discovered.
- In one 19-day artillery bombardment they used 321 trainloads of shells-one year's production for 55,000 workers.
More definitions of trainloadDefinition of trainload in:
- The US English dictionary