Relating to or characteristic of a traitor; treacherous: when his traitorous actions were discovered, he was imprisoned
More example sentences
- The treatment of faithless lovers and traitorous informers in outlaw lore suggests that not all Irish images of themselves were entirely positive.
- There was something about his eyes that made Robin feel wary of him, the eyes of someone deceitful and traitorous.
- But this was not a reference to their obvious eating and drinking habits - rather to the traitorous porkers found in George Orwell's Animal Farm.
- More example sentences
- And I am certain that the Senator (saved by a moron who claims to be of the Left) and other trash acted equally traitorously.
- The Queen graciously gave the two the rest of the night off and sat to consider her fate and the fate of the woman who had been traitorously put into her hands.
- My eye caught a certain dark haired boy, tall, walking across the quad and I let my eyes linger traitorously on him.