- Crossing or extending across a border between two countries: transborder trade transborder regionsMore example sentences
- Avoid creating legislation in the name of personal data protection which actually create obstacles to transborder flows of personal data.
- The Chinese have agreed to keep India in the loop in their plan for transborder rivers.
- The group of newsmen including foreign journalists who visited the area had a first hand experience of trans-border shelling.
More definitions of transborderDefinition of transborder in:
- The US English dictionary