- A device that can both transmit and receive communications, in particular a combined radio transmitter and receiver.More example sentences
- In the past, Earth-based radio transceivers performed all these functions, limiting both the communication bandwidth and the navigation accuracy.
- By the age of 9 myself and my younger brother were involved in constructing complex electronic devices such as radio transceivers.
- Each of the slave nodes has an uplink transceiver and a downlink transceiver, with the downlink transceiver ordinarily isolated by switches from the common bus.
More definitions of transceiverDefinition of transceiver in:
- The US English dictionary