- Convert (language or information) from one form of coded representation to another: the Korean letters could not be transcoded phonologicallyMore example sentences
- In the triple-code model, after input is transcoded in to the appropriate internal representation, number processing proceeds independently of the input format.
- Yes, their burning desire to prevent customers from using CDs on their PCs or transcoding the content to MP3 for use on portable media players looks set to cost them a small fortune.
- If coupled with format transcoding software, that would allow consumers to buy from any service and play the results on any hardware, which is what buyers want.
More definitions of transcodeDefinition of transcode in:
- The US English dictionary