Definition of transcript in English:
1A written or printed version of material originally presented in another medium: a word-for-word transcript comes with each tape
More example sentences
- After writing out the transcript of that conversation, I can now see the error I made.
- The coding of such materials as interview transcripts has typically entailed writing marginal notes on them and gradually refining those notes into codes.
- It may be that the respondent will reproduce the transcript as part of the further material.
2 Biochemistry A length of RNA or DNA that has been transcribed respectively from a DNA or RNA template.
- Codon bias allows mRNA transcripts to be translated more quickly and accurately through efficient use of the transfer RNA pool.
- For the structures in figure 2 to form, complete individual tRNA gene transcripts are required.
- Both transcripts from the mutated allele are thus likely to encode completely nonfunctional GLB1 proteins.
3An official record of a student’s work, showing courses taken and grades achieved.
- Request unofficial copies of student transcripts and copies of course descriptions to aid the new school in the selection of proper classes.
- You receive a grade on your transcript for your internship course, just as you do for your academic courses.
- During this time, I received official transcripts of all my course work at the University of Massachusetts.
- Example sentences
- What transcriptive technology can record the truth of inessentiality?
- Thus it is possible that the kind of thought in which mathematicians engage is transcriptive thought.
- While transcriptive mappings can be useful in writing libraries, they impose a run-time cost on the subprogram.
Words that rhyme with transcriptEgypt • eucalypt
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.