- After writing out the transcript of that conversation, I can now see the error I made.
- The coding of such materials as interview transcripts has typically entailed writing marginal notes on them and gradually refining those notes into codes.
- It may be that the respondent will reproduce the transcript as part of the further material.
- Codon bias allows mRNA transcripts to be translated more quickly and accurately through efficient use of the transfer RNA pool.
- For the structures in figure 2 to form, complete individual tRNA gene transcripts are required.
- Both transcripts from the mutated allele are thus likely to encode completely nonfunctional GLB1 proteins.
- Request unofficial copies of student transcripts and copies of course descriptions to aid the new school in the selection of proper classes.
- You receive a grade on your transcript for your internship course, just as you do for your academic courses.
- During this time, I received official transcripts of all my course work at the University of Massachusetts.
- Example sentences
- What transcriptive technology can record the truth of inessentiality?
- Thus it is possible that the kind of thought in which mathematicians engage is transcriptive thought.
- While transcriptive mappings can be useful in writing libraries, they impose a run-time cost on the subprogram.
Middle English: from Old French transcrit, from Latin transcriptum, neuter past participle of transcribere (see transcribe). The spelling change in the 15th century was due to association with the Latin.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.