- A mathematical function relating the output or response of a system such as a filter circuit to the input or stimulus.More example sentences
- In terms of linear systems theory, the point spread function and the modulation transfer function become invariant with respect to defocus.
- The operation of the golden PLL is defined by its transfer function, which has a high-pass characteristic whose corner frequency is defined by the data rate.
- In addition to this, by Fourier transformation, system transfer function at different frequencies can be obtained instantaneously.
More definitions of transfer functionDefinition of transfer function in:
- The US English dictionary